Environmental Policy Statement
Our goal is to operate an effective Environmental management system that makes the best use of resources and promotes the sale, delivery and service of products that are as efficient as possible, whilst minimising any negative or potentially negative impact on the environment.
We value our reputation as an Environmentally conscious and responsible business and we expect all of our people to understand and support our Policies and Procedures designed to support this.
By applying and adhering to these principles, we will behave in an Environmentally conscious way, seeking opportunities to reduce the negative impact of our activities on the world in which we live.
- Compliance to all relevant Environmental standards, laws, other requirements, best practice and guidelines
- Prevention of pollution at source, by design, mode of operation and the use of an effective management system
- Involvement of all our people in support of our Environmental Policy
- Review of objectives and targets based on reduction of waste and the consumption of resources to minimise our negative impact on the Environment
- Continual improvement of environmental performance related to key processes
Adam Turk, Managing Director
A copy of our Significant Environmental Aspects is available upon written request. Contact us for them.